Monday, October 18, 2010

say hello to the game, the people know my name

My name's Jessica. I'm 15. Originally I thought that this would be an anonymous blog, but I guess that's not my style. I don't like anonymity, I like people to know who I am, and I like to know people. I like to pretend that I'm not 15 sometimes. Because teenagers' crazy antics give me headaches. Next thing I know I'm going to be shaking my cane at them yelling at them to get off my lawn, dammit! No, seriously, I live a block away from the high school.

I tell my dog everything, 'cause he's such a doggone good listener.. get it? And I seriously have a weird bond with him. When people insult him I genuinely get angry. The list of irrational things that make me angry is quite long, in fact.

1. Losing at Monopoly.
- One time I was at my friend's cabin, and we played dogopoly (yeah that's right, Great Dane instead of Boardwalk) and she beat me and I had to walk away to compose myself.
2. When people insult my dog
-Seriously, if you're going to insult someone in my family, I'd rather you insult my sister, not a defenseless puppy!
3. The main staircase after lunch
- The next time I'm behind another boy who didn't put on deodorant that morning, shit's going down.
4. Girls on facebook
- The way that girls type on facebook makes me want to pull my hair out. If I see more computer talk, or hearts, or pictures that you took in the bathroom with heavy-ass eyeliner on and your hair straightened, I'm going to send a letter of complaint to Mark Zuckerberg.

I know, I know, my idiosyncrasies are intriguing. But enough about me, what about you?

0 comments: